If you already have an e-commerce website, you should definitely consider developing a mobile app that will provide your clients with a better shopping experience regardless of the device they choose to use when shopping online. But you may wonder why should you opt for a Magento mobile app and Magento Website Development, instead of choosing any other e-commerce mobile app platform out there. Magento is known for the wide range of features it offers, making the shopping experience pleasant and easy. But, although Magento was created to be responsive, there are aspects that may lack in some cases, like the native user experience. If you don’t consider this as being such a big issue, you’d better think twice, because the experience quality is all that matters for a client.
These days, an increasing number of e-commerce website owners saw the incredible contribution mobile apps bring to their business, by expanding the range of reached customers. A mobile app will always bring in more clients, allowing the ones that use mobile devices to enjoy a pleasant shopping experience whenever they like and wherever they may be. So, having all these business benefits in mind, a mobile app is among the top services provided by many business owners at the moment. It is not an optional feature anymore, as it is more a matter of “when” another business will launch their own mobile app to ensure outstanding experiences to their customers.
- The most important features of Magento mobile app extensions
In case Magento is the ideal platform for your e-commerce website or you already used it to create an amazing website, then you came to the right place. Here are the most important features of the Magento extensions that can help you develop an outstanding app:
- The mobile app enjoys integration API, which means that it will be able to connect to your online store so that they will look like a comprehensive whole for your clients;
- There are themes specially created for a mobile app that will align with the themes you already used for your e-commerce shop, providing that continuing feeling of accessing the same online store, regardless of the preferred device;
- You will be able to add any kind of payment methods to the Magento mobile app, as it can easily support e-wallets, credit cards, PayPal, and other;
- They can also present the available products in several different currencies;
- You can add promotional codes to it because the app will use them with ease;
- Both categories and products enjoy an easy filtering system;
- You can integrate Customer Support in the app as well, allowing clients to contact your team and get the support they need with one single touch.
- A Magento mobile app has features that provide outstanding customer experience
If you want to convince a client that it is worth for him to return to your online store, you have only one way to gain his trust and loyalty, and that is by providing great customer experience. Here are the Magento features that will help you on this task:
- Various Magento mobile apps can be developed with support for a wide range of language options;
- You can also include a store locator, allowing clients to find the nearest shop in case you have brick-and-mortar stores as well;
- You can attract clients into making future purchases by using loyalty points and rewards, integrating them in the app and allowing them to use them with the app;
- Every client can enjoy Customer Support whenever it is needed by simply touching a button;
• A variety of gateways allows the customer to choose his preferred payment method.
Are you looking for a Magento service provider? At Akshar Technologies you can Hire a Magento Developer for an hourly rate or with a fixed cost project. We also provide other services like responsive website design and SEO services, Magento development services, iPhone app development, PHP web development, WordPress website development and much more. So, we have the solution for your every issue.